Crockpot Freezer Meals: Tried and True





One of the things I hate about searching for new recipes, is the reliability of "good" meals. What I have found is that some people don't cook with spice... at all. Which for me is not our way of cooking. But alas, I am learning. So here are some of my favourite crockpot freezer meals... and where they come from:

COCONUT CHICKPEA CURRY

Not too spicy, not too bland, and a nice vegetarian option for friends. We like to serve it with plain yoghurt and over rice. 
We found the recipe here.




HONEY SESAME CHICKEN
This one is a good one, and in a pinch we have cooked it on the stove top too!
We found the recipe here.




GROUND TURKEY BLACKBEAN CHILI
A great one for cold fall days.
We found the recipe here.


One of the things with freezer meals that is extremely important to me is the prep time. I don't have the patience to cook everything beforehand if I am going to be cooking it later... these ones are all "dump and freeze". As said, these meals are all tried and true. Be warned though, the chickpea curry can be a bit spicy for those with lower spice tolerance!

Comments

Popular Posts