Pinsperation: Future Kitchen



Our kitchen does not have a lot of space to rearrange, and one of the wonderful/difficult things is we have a big window at the end of the kitchen, so big that there is maybe a few inches and no room for top cupboards or shelving. While it is a bit of a bummer to lose out on precious space, having a bright kitchen is definitely more important!

Here are some pinsperational kitchens I have been admiring:

1

2
3

4

What I have discovered is this: I love white kitchens and wooden counter tops. Though I don't think I could ever go through with a wooden counter top- I find the required care intimidating. Our kitchen renovation is a long way off... we have a few budget things to work out before we can even start considering the renovation, but dreaming is always fun!

1/2/3/4

Comments

Popular Posts