Busy busy busy!



The holiday season is upon us!

I adore this time of year, and it finally snowed where we live (unbelievably late too). While I don't particularly enjoy some of the tasks that accompany this season (layers and layers of jackets and boots, shovelling, spreading ice melt) I love the brisk mornings and the fresh snow.

We have been so busy with the little one, but somehow I have managed to do ALL my Christmas shopping, aside from my husbands gifts! I also have decided to plan out the entire month of dinner lists to avoid the weekly Saturday discussion of, "what should we eat this week?". My last "big" task for the month on a personal scale is baking galore, but I have high hopes to do big batches and trade with friends/family.

But on a fun note I have had the opportunity to do many orders from my Etsy shop! One of my orders a wonderfully large one of around 37 ornaments (yikes!), and I am plugging at them day by day. Here are some of the current ones I have been working on:

Some Initial Ornaments.
A custom order of DIY ornament kits with one completed ornament each.
Hoping everyone else had a wonderful November as well!

Comments

Popular Posts