New Personal Project: Etsy



After a long time thinking, considering, and planning I have finally opened my own Etsy shop, check it out here! I am selling some Christmas decorations/accents: wood-burned ornaments, Ornament DIY kits, and gift tags.  I started wood-burning ornaments a few years back because as a newly married couple we didn't have very many ornaments for our first Christmas tree! I made them as gifts, and I was trying to find a way for others to do a similar project without the wood-burning equipment... and finally I put together these kits!





I do hope to expand to some of my other handmade goods either in December or January (stay tuned)! I make many other types of projects, I have dabbled in necklace making (for teething babies and their mama's), key hooks, home renovations, painting... and so much more! Crafting, for me, has been an enjoyable hobby as I am mostly a stay-at-home mom to a wonderful kid, and partially a student trying to finish my degree in Environmental Studies and Sociology. My focus on the environment for the past five years has influenced my crafts and art in unexpected ways. I love to focus on using pre-loved materials mixed with new materials.

Check them out, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts